Steel is the key material used by the Stoddart Group. Steel products present incredible strength to weight ratio and proven performance in harsh climates.
A combination of factors demonstrate the positive impact on the environment.
- Steel is manufactured using recycled steel.
- Steel is infinitely recyclable.
- We use steel products that are custom cut so there is minimal waste on site.
- Steel is unmatched in its strength to weight ratio so requires less handling and less transport.
- Steel frames do not require chemical treatment to deter termites and borers
SOLAR ENERGY SYSTEMS
Solar energy systems offer home owners the opportunity to lower electricity bills and reduce their impact on the environment.
The Stoddart Group has introduced a Solar Energy System, currently available only in South East Queensland and installed on a roof made from COLORBOND® steel.
Generating your own electricity reduces your reliance on traditional energy providers. This saves you money and reduces the environmental emissions generated from conventional electricity sources. more information